P4C Calendar of Events
Success For The Future
P4C Recruitment Video
Steps to Pay Your Balance Through Bevill State OneACCS!! Click in Blue Below!
Beginning of School Year Registration forms for Pickens County College and Career Center students
- Bevill State Community College Dual Enrollment For Dual Eligibility Form
- Pickens County College And Career Center Coop Application
- Pickens County College And Career Center Coop Driving Permission Waiver Of Liability Agreement
- Pickens County College and Career Center Coop Emergency Contact Form
- Pickens County College And Career Center Coop Training Agreement
- Pickens County College and Career Center Coop Work-Based Learning Regulations and Policies
- Pickens County College & Career Center Driver Release And Waiver Of Liability And Indemnity Agreement
**CAREER CENTER NEWS***
Pickens County College and Career Center is committed to providing a rigorous curriculum, academic excellence, preparation for career advancement, and high student achievement.
We are strengthened by diversity among our students and school climate. Our facility promotes and encourages a positive, safe, and family oriented enviroment.
Our partnerships that we have developed will help our staff and families within this community educate students that will embrace opportunities that are presented to them.
We are preparing our students for a successful tomorrow by prioritizing our students' academic, emotional, physical, and social-well being.